Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Something to Tide You Over

As is usually the case this time of year, I've been sidelined with a head cold that I just can't seem to shake. That makes it sort of difficult to provide you with new tasting notes. I'm hopeful that I'll get you one or two reviews this week, and I do have my first theme week for the site planned for next week (sinuses pending).

In the meantime, I wanted to point my faithful readers to a favorite beer website of mine, Beer Advocate. This is a great beer site that has something for everyone. The Beer 101 section has a lot of great information for the beer neophyte (and plenty of good info for the connoisseur as well). Their beer reviews are very well done and their list of reviewed beers is humongous. I've gotten quite a few good ideas for this site from them myself. If you're looking to kill a few minutes (or a few hours for that matter) and brush up on your beer knowledge, then Beer Advocate is a great site to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment